08 December 2007

We take a short break from global events posting..

To bring you this musical update - Yesterday marked the third time in 2 weeks that I played the piano for a reception at the school. Nothing major, just for fun, couple neat songs here and there.  What makes it cool is the first two times were at the Gov's mansion, which prompted the Dean of my school to ask me to play at the Clinton Executive Suite on top of the library (aka Bill's house.)  So I did.  Not only that, but I got to see the "Green Roof" that they installed, complete with many native plants in an herb garden on one side (with a raised boardwalk weaving through it) and the putting green on the other (for those 4 AM put-put practice.  The windmill and clown was not installed yet, however :-P)

So yeah, not a bad way to end off the year, eh?  Graduation is in 1 week, so I'll be wrapped up in that soon.  Will try and post an update primer guide on what's going on with Kosovo on monday (since it is the official deadline for end of talks between Serbia and Kosovo...)

No comments: